How We Can Help
At Brightpoint Health, our caring and professional staff realizes there are a variety of evidence-based approaches to treating addiction. Treatment may include group sessions, psychotherapy, medication or a combination. Our staff consists of trained and licensed professionals and the programs are appropriate for both voluntary and mandated participants. The specific type of treatment or combination of treatments will vary depending on the patient’s individual needs and often, on the types of drugs they use.
Behavioral therapies can help motivate people in a variety of ways:
- Encourages individuals to participate in drug treatment
- Offers strategies for coping with drug cravings
- Teaches program members ways to avoid drugs and prevent relapse
- Helps individuals deal with relapse if it occurs
Behavioral therapies can also help people improve communication, relationship, and parenting skills, as well as family dynamics.
Once an individual has enrolled in our outpatient substance abuse treatment program, a trained team of experts will determine the best course of treatment. Brightpoint’s treatment program uses a variety of techniques and therapies in order to ensure individuals receive the care they need. Our goal is to maximize the patient’s recovery potential and assist with their physical and emotional well-being throughout the process.
- Intensive Outpatient Program (IOP) available
- Referrals to medical and behavioral health care
- Bi-lingual DWI program
- Impaired Driver assessments
- Anger management, domestic violence and parenting classes
- Appointments available within 48 hours of initial contact
- Paperwork completed on-time and accurately